Zotrim and Zotrim Plus Simply the best!
- Reduce hunger cravings and snacking between meals
- Eat less calories at meals
- Make healthier food choices
- Become more active and burn more calories
- Burn more fat during exercise
- Lose weight without the struggle
Zotrim itself comes in tablet form. Zotrim Plus comes as a powder to be made into a pleasant tasting orange & mango flavoured drink.
Zotrim is natural and safe having been on the market for over 15 years with acceptance by the UK food agency and medical agency.
What are the Zotrim ingredients?
Zotrim Plus also contains the dietary fibre inulin extracted from chicory plants. This enhances the effect of Zotrim and also provides a healthy dietary fibre supplement.
The ingredients in more detail:
Yerba Maté – Leaf extract
Yerba Maté leaves have long been used in South America to help reduce hunger and fatigue. Higher in antioxidants than green tea, it has an invigorating effect and also increases energy use during exercise.
Guarana – Seed Extract
Damiana – Leaf Extract
Historically used in traditional herbal remedies, Damiana is known to have a gentle mood enhancing effect. So if you’re prone to emotional eating, you may find it that bit easier to resist the urge to resort to food when things get tough. But the true weight loss benefits of Damiana are unlocked once it’s blended with Guarana and Yerba Maté to create the unique Zotrim formula; a combination which gives you greater power over your eating habits.
It’s well known that caffeine can improve energy levels. The added caffeine in Zotrim will help invigorate and energies you, as well as help in increasing your alertness and concentration levels – which makes stepping up your weight loss by getting more physically active a lot less effort!
Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6
What is the evidence that it works?
Zotrim and Zotrim Plus help you to eat less
People invited to a buffet lunch who took Zotrim tablets ate 112 fewer calories on verage, less high fat foods and stopped eating 3 minutes earlier than those who didn’t take Zotrim.
Zotrim and Zotrim Plus make you feel fuller for longer
In a group of 73 overweight healthcare workers, 65% said they often felt hungry and snacked too much between meals. Only 15% said this after taking Zotrim tablets for 4 weeks.
Zotrim and Zotrim Plus help you get more active
Zotrim and Zotrim Plus increase the beneficial effects of exercise
Those given one of the key Zotrim ingredients – Yerba Maté extract – one hour before exercising used 24% more energy derived from fat than those taking a placebo, meaning more stored body fat was used as fuel to power their workout. Moreover, Yerba Mate has also been shown to stop the formation of new fat cells.
Zotrim and Zotrim Plus work even without exercise or a special diet
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website